This privacy notice is for visitors to our website. It sets out how we use personal data that we hold about you and gives information on how to exercise your legal rights. In this notice ‘we’ and ‘our’ means alaattin apartments which operates this platform.
Personal data collected via this site:
- Name and email address
- Information about your devices, such as ip address
- How you browse our website
What data do we process about our visitors?
- If you complete our email contact form, you will provide your name and email which we will use for future correspondence directly with you.
- We can also access information from social media activity such as when you ‘like’ the website, share content or follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
What do we use this data for?
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the website and have already logged in).
- Improving the design and style of the website.
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities.
- Enabling you to share our content with others using social media or email. Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you through our newsletters, but only those you have consented to receive.
How we may contact you
- If we have your permission we may also send you newsletters or emails about our events, subscription benefits or offers.
What is our legal basis for processing personal data?
- We will only use your personal data for analytical purposes.
- If you have given us consent to send you specific newsletters, you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
- The legitimate interest pursued by us to analyse our website traffic in order to maintain the service, for example monitoring successful page loads or error messages.
How can you access and update your personal information?
- You can ask for a copy of the personal information we may hold about you, or for your data to be deleted via firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your personal information for?
- We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- a record of a customer service query is retained for at least three years from the date it was submitted to us.
Who will we share your personal information with?
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can ask for us to restrict the way we process your data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to our processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest in order to process it.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Please note that these rights are not absolute and certain exemptions apply.
- Exercising your rights, asking questions and raising concerns, in the first instance, please submit your request using our online contact form available here.
- You may also lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.